I have spent some time finishing projects like adding flowers to my little crochet cardigans and booties (which I failed to take a picture of).
I then finished mod podging a bird house that I had started...
I used purple paisley tissue paper that I obtained from The Card Factory a while back. I pasted it on with mod podge and cut it whilst it was still drying.
It should look pretty in our garden. I will finish it with a coat of translucent gloss spray acrylic paint which will hopefully make it last longer outside.
Think I have a bit of an obsession with birdhouses!
I then thought after tying up a few loose ends that it was a good time to try something different. I then started Sophie's Universe as mentioned in my last post which I obtained some brightly coloured yarn for.
Here are a few pics below of my progress so far...
Will show you in my next post how I get on with the next few steps!