Wednesday 8 April 2015

How time flies...

Hi, I've been crazy busy over the last few months so I apologise for the lack of posts - I know there wasn't many anyway!!!

Anyway, to follow will be my step by step progress on the very first dress that I have made (I'm still in shock that I actually made it myself!! - its something other people do!)

I have also been working on a crochet baby blanket...

and have made a crochet owl basket...
I also made a cthulhu dice bag for my other half...
Oh yeah, and there was the letter holder for my now beautiful hallway...
All of which I totally forgot to take step by steps of how I did each item. I promise that on my future projects, I will take plenty more pics and share!

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby blanket - makes me want to learn to crochet! The owl is my fav though!

    ReplyDelete